[Fredslist] Stronger Diplomatic Ties

Jim Weiss jweiss at mccollisters.com
Mon Dec 9 14:37:34 EST 2013

Happy Monday, fellow Gothamites -

I've begun working with one foreign government for their international
moves (e.g., diplomatic staff relocating to or from the US for staff
rotations; art/museum exhibits being transported between this country and
theirs), and would like to expand my presence in that arena.

If anyone has connections at consulates in New York, or embassies in DC who
can point me in the right direction to offer my services, I would be most
grateful!

Regards,

Jim Weiss | *National Account Manager*
*Member,* *International Facility Management Association*

Direct: 917-426-1650
Toll Free: 800-257-9595