[Fredslist] Gotham got soul (song links)

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Sun Dec 8 16:47:24 EST 2013

At Gotham GREEN on Thursday at the Friars, tribal co-leader Fred Klein blurted out that Gotham Got Soul.  It moved me to post of list of songs I could recall and/ or had on my iPhone that included Soul in the title.  Some Gothamites added some other via Fredslist or off-list.  While enjoying a team in GREEN this afternoon do well (not talking about those Celts mauling a team that made an embarrassment of SU orange), I found mostly YouTube links so you can enjoy.  Find the list in ABC order by title except that Fred suggested Soulshine which leads as "the song."  In some cases, the familiar version of a song gets superseded by a later, live version.

Also, if you get moved to reply, if the music moves you, just reply the Gotham ROCKrap list (we will be glad to add any Gothamites and anyone else interested to that list) and/ or to me rather than reply all and I can share the responses, perhaps on Gotham Shares, in the very near future.

Enjoy!

Gotham Soul

Soulshine - Allman Bros.

A Little Bit O' Soul - The Music Explosion

All About Soul - Billy Joel

Explosion in your Soul - Soul Survivors (“Expressway to your heart”)

Mr. Soul - Buffalo Springfield

Rock & Soul Music - Country Joe & the Fish

Reggae Got Soul - Toots and the Maytals

Satisfy my Soul - Bob Marley

Soul Clappin' - Sly & the Family Stone

Soul Driver - Bruce Springsteen

Soul Finger - The Bar-Kays

Soul Food Lovin' - Tijuana Caravan

Soul Kitchen - Doors

Soul Love - David Bowie

Soul Man (1967) & 1974 - Sam & Dave/ Blues Bros.

Soul Sacrifice - Santana

Soul Searchin'- Jack Sundrud (of Poco)

Soul Survivor - Rolling Stones

Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley

Wake Up My Soul - Richie Furay (Poco/ Buffalo Springfield)

33 1/3 RPM Soul - Michelle Shocked (no link available)

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]