[Fredslist] Raj Goel's Holiday Greetings End-User License Agreement

Vikram Rajan vik at phoneBlogger.net
Fri Dec 6 15:40:07 EST 2013

On behalf of* half the world *that is not celebrating the winter solstice,
I am offended by your "holiday" greeting. Please stop harassing me with
your spamtastic messages.

All hail Indian summer,

~Vik @ phoneBlogger.net
*Office*: 646.845.9170
Cell: 516.642.4100
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikramrajan>
View <http://vcrd.co/vikram/1183> or Download
vCard<http://vcrd.co/vikram/1183/d>
~~~~~
How do attorneys & CPAs use phoneBlogger.net to boost
word-of-Mouse referrals?
*Find out: Click for our 3-min Intro video <http://phoneBlogger.net>.*