[Fredslist] Thank You Judy Stern - a true Gotham Touch Moment

Anne Kleinman AnneK at adinfini.com
Fri Dec 6 13:31:50 EST 2013

This morning, before I had a chance to put a question out to our Gotham Bankers, I walked past Judy's branch of Signature Bank - popped my head in and received not only an immediate answer to my question, but was able to have a lovely five minute impromptu networking session with Judy

Only in Gotham!

Thanks Judy for the answer, it was really helpful and thanks to the Tribal Council who make the Magic Touch all happen

Anne Kleinman

Ad Infinitum - Your Complete Marketing Toolbox
Helping you clean out your marketing junk drawer
212-812-1438 x102