[Fredslist] ANOTHER FREE SEMINAR FROM ONE OF OUR VERY OWN!

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Fri Dec 6 10:49:52 EST 2013

DECEMBER 19TH

12:30

BRING YOUR OWN  LUNCH

Gotham's City  Networking at
Klein Zelman  Rothermel Jacobs & Schess
Suite  1301
485 MADISON AVENUE
EVAN HOROWITZ

PRESENTS

Ugh! Prospects Don't Get How Awesome We  Are

Why is it that your past customers rave about you, but  prospective
customers often don't understand how awesome you are?  It's so  frustrating when
they don't "get it" and they don't buy.

Stop losing sales opportunities!  Evan will show  you why this happens and
how to fix it.  You'll learn the secrets to  powerfully communicate your
awesomeness.  As a result, many more  prospective customers will "get it,"
they'll stop complaining about the price,  and they'll stop dragging their feet.

During the workshop you’ll begin to apply the new  strategies to your own
business, so by the time you leave you will be much  closer to prospective
customers saying "WOW!  I need  that!"

>From this content-packed session, you’ll  gain:
•  The  secret to getting prospective customers EXCITED so they want to
buy.
•  Authentic ways to boost your revenue, designed especially for
"non-sales"  people.
•  A  step-by-step process to turbocharge your marketing, so instead of
saying "OK  cool," they say "WOW!  I need that!"

RSVP   _JADLER115 at AOL.COM_ (mailto:JADLER115 at AOL.COM)