[Fredslist] R.I.P. Madiba

Steve Maggi - SMA Law Firm smaggi at smalawyers.com
Thu Dec 5 17:18:03 EST 2013

R.I.P. Nelson Mandela - You were and will continue to be such an
inspiration to all the decent and good people on this earth. Having been at
your cell in Robben Island and seeing the lack of progress in your country
and witnessing the corruption and evil of Jacob Zuma since you left office,
I only pray that your passing can inspire your country to seek another
great and decent man to carry through on the mission you embodied - a place
for people of all colors and cultures in South Africa, and the world, to
have freedom and a chance for a decent life. God Bless You Madiba.

Steve Maggi, Esq.Managing Partner, SMA Law Firm
U.S. Immigration & Consular Law
80 Maiden Lane, Suite 2205New York, NY 10038Office: (212) 402-6885
Cell: (917) 657-1132 Email: smaggi at smalawyers.com
(mailto:smaggi at smalawyers.com)Website: www.smalawyers.com
(http://www.smalawyers.com/)
Twitter: @SteveMaggilawFacebook: http://www.facebook.com/SMAlawyers