[Fredslist] Gotham Got Soul

Schwartz, Alan alan at ajslaw.com
Thu Dec 5 13:59:32 EST 2013

& we all know that Putney says you gotta have soul!

Alan J. Schwartz, Esq.
Law Offices of Alan J. Schwartz, P.C.
1050 Franklin Avenue, Suite 404
Garden City, New York 11530
Telephone:  516-248-6311 [with optional paging]
Facsimile:  516-294-2954
Cellular:  516-242-4650
E-mail:  alan at ajslaw.com
Website:  www.ajslaw.com
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/alanjschwartz

This e-mail message (and any attachments hereto) is intended only for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged attorney-client information and/or confidential or proprietary information, and/or may contain attorney work product, that is exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error or you are not the named recipient(s), you may not review, disseminate, distribute or copy this message (or any attachments hereto) and we request that you please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail message and any attachments from your computer. Thank you.