[Fredslist] Catherine Frances Klein

IrisWolinsky at aol.com IrisWolinsky at aol.com
Thu Dec 5 11:59:17 EST 2013

Beautiful baby, elated Dad - priceless!

In a message dated 12/4/2013 5:44:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net writes:

Here is  a photo of proud Papa, Rich Klein, and his beautiful baby
daughter, Catherine  Frances, born on Monday.  As Sherry Rivera reported, mother and
baby are  doing well and will be heading home tomorrow.  We won’t be seeing
our  fearless Open House GC leader at tomorrow’s Triple Meeting with Gotham
Green  and Bandit Too; he has a very important task to attend to.

All our love  goes to the Klein family and their second addition.

Jeanne  Anne

Law Offices of Jeanne Anne Norton
82 Grove  Avenue
Albany, NY  12208