[Fredslist] Thanks to all who gave: The p e r f e c t gift!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Dec 4 14:35:36 EST 2013

Thank you Phyllis! This is a heartwarming example of Gotham serendipty at its best. Happy to have been a
catalyst.

The moment Phyllis mentioned her friend Jacqui Bishop's work with Azlheimer's and demential prevention, reduction and reversal, I invited them both to attend a Gotham NY Health Luncheon. But who knew Phyllis would enter her friend's new charity on her business card as she envelope was passed along. And who knew that random serendipty would result in this card being pulled from a hat? "What goes around, comes around". I'm doubly honored to have introduced my remarkable friend Phyllis Dubrow to Gotham so many years ago.

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa. I think he just may be called Fred...or maybe her name is Phyllis...and all the other Gothamly Santa helpers who make Gotham a land of very special, magical possibilities every day of th year.

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, NY Health and Aging
2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
 New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.