[Fredslist] Red Bandana Service Award

Paul Napolitano paul at twosonsenv.com
Wed Dec 4 11:08:30 EST 2013

Dearest friends,

My sincerest gratitude for this honor and your many, many well-wishes. I was
in tears from Jefferson Crowther speaking before I even realized they were
announcing me for the award.

To be brought up in the same breath as someone like Welles Remy Crowther is
devastatingly humbling. From someone who worked at ground zero for many
months and has a son born on September 11th, I give you my word that I
understand the great significance of this award and I will try to somehow be
worthy of it one day.

I ask one favor. Please take five minutes from your busy day and read about
Welles Remy Crowther. Read about a true hero when the word hero is used far
too often for less significant reasons. Remember our military, fireman,
police and especially everyday good people like Welles and his parents, who
have given so much to save others.

 <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welles_Crowther>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welles_Crowther

Special thanks to Victoria Drogin for keeping this a secret and having our
children there. And congratulations to my good friends Lucas Meyer and Norm
Spizz for their well-deserved honor!

Thank you so much,

Paul

Paul Napolitano