[Fredslist] Wow - Congratulations!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Wed Dec 4 09:36:09 EST 2013

Dear Norm,

Thank you for your heartfelt, humbling words below. However, it does not come as a surprise to any of us who know you or Lucas that Fred would exercise his well-honed instinct for choosing each of you as the 2013 Gotham Networkers of the Year Award: you both personify the Gotham spirit in your genuine caring for others, your countless kindnesses and selfless contributions to a better world inside and outside of Gotham. You both light up any room and every person you encounter.

Welcome to the Club!

Kelly Welles
Co-chair, NY Health and Aging
2006 Gotham Networker of the Year

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies

Kelly Welles is a Registered Representative and Investment Adviser Representative of Equity Services, Inc.,. Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Equity Services, Inc., 733 Third Ave., Suite 200, New York, NY 10017. Tel: 212 986-0400. Member FINRA/SIPC, Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Advisor Affiliate of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, Vermont. Welles Financial Services is independent of Equity Services, Inc.