[Fredslist] Posting a Resume

Tina Sferrazza Tina at UVBH.com
Tue Dec 3 12:08:34 EST 2013

Hello Along the Circuit...

I have seen so many people post resumes for others with such great results... I am going to give a try.  I am posting this resume on behalf of my cousin Lisa Liparulo...
Lisa holds a BA in Hotel & Restaurant Management from The Culinary Institute of America.  She has outstanding leadership skills & is looking for a position to put those skills to use either in the food industry or in a corporate environment.  It is with confidence that I say that she will be an asset to any team.  Her resume is attached please contact her directly with any leads lisa.liparulo at gmail.com<mailto:lisa.liparulo at gmail.com>

I hope everyone along the circuit has a wonderful holiday season!

Tina Sferrazza
Director of Development
United Veterans Beacon House
1715 Union Boulevard