[Fredslist] Information on our new web site

vincent derogatis vincentderogatis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 19:46:59 EST 2013

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

For those of us who live on a schedule, it is important "That You Save This
Date, Time and Place", the date,
Thursday, December 19, 2013, (that is the third Thursday of December), the
time, 8am, the place is
The Nevada Diner, 82-20 Queens Boulevard, East Elmhurst. The Queens Group
is honored to have, as its guest,
The guru of the Gotham Web Site, Mr. Mitch Tobol. At this meeting Mr. Tobol
will introduce us to Gothams new and
improved web site with all of its nooks and  crannies. So, if you need a
refresher course on our Gotham web site, or
are new member to Gotham and need some information on the web site or would
just like to hang out and break
bread with us, that is ok to. At this event, our non-compete clause is
lifted. the only thing that I need is a head count,
so please call me and let me know that you will be their.

Vincent M. DeRogatis, GC Queens
Cell # 1-631-707-0358