[Fredslist] kudos to Vincent derogatis

Janet Sullivan jansull at msn.com
Mon Dec 2 14:16:01 EST 2013

Hello Gotham:
I want to praise the professionalism and courtesy of Vincent derogates  at Steinway Moving and Storage who moved me to my new office this morning.    >From our first meeting at the Lefty Lunch to the final delivery of all of my furniture, Vincent and his staff exemplified being proactive, communicative and efficient.  I recommend him highly.  His employees   took care of i highly prized piano in the best possible way.
Thank you Vincent.
Appreciatively,
Janet SullivanNY State Licensed Psychoanalyst and Music Therapist