[Fredslist] Job Opportunity for Access Data base skills

Barbara E. Bel bbel at odpkf.com
Fri Aug 30 15:45:43 EDT 2013

A client is looking for hire someone who is very familiar with the Access Data base and excel and likes working with numbers.
The job uses the system which is programmed to receive downloaded commission statements with multiple invoices which then have to be paid out to her employees. After the statements are "balanced" that is the sum of the parts match the check and report received; the person then has to do a series of reports detailing what is being paid to each of the 9 people.
The pay period is the 28th of the month so the person would have to be available to do the work the last 2 weeks of every month, although the work can be done at anytime of the day, or night.
Remote access can be arranged.
The job is approximately 30 - 40 hours per month.
Pay commensurate with skill level.

Contact Debbiew at dweinstein.net.

Barbara E. Bel, CPA
Partner
O'Connor Davies, LLP

500 Mamaroneck Avenue, Harrison, NY 10528
T: 914-381-8900 | F: 914-381-8910 | D: 914.341.7062

bbel at odpkf.com | www.odpkf.com

The information contained in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of disclosure, reproduction, distribution or any action taken or refrained from in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Please notify the sender immediately. We also would like to inform you that communication via e-mail over the internet is not a 100% secure communications medium. You should understand this lack of security and take any necessary measures when e-mailing us. You should also ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are virus-free. We reserve the right to read any e-mail, including attachments, entering or leaving our systems from any source without prior notice.

All statements of opinion or advice directed via this e-mail to our clients are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in the governing client engagement letter. The content of this e-mail is not legally binding unless confirmed by letter. The sending of e-mails to us will not constitute compliance with any time limits or deadlines. O'Connor Davies, LLP is a member firm of the PKF International Limited network of legally independent firms and does not accept any responsibility or liability for the actions or inactions on the part of any other individual member firm or firms.

Under Section 6662 of the Internal Revenue Code, an accuracy-related penalty may be imposed on an underpayment of tax unless it can be shown that there was a reasonable cause for the underpayment and the taxpayer acted in good faith with respect to the underpayment. Pursuant to IRS Circular 230 regulations, we wish to advise you that this communication, including any attachments hereto, has not been prepared to be used, and cannot be used, by you for the purpose of avoiding such penalties should any be imposed.