[Fredslist] A trip to remember - Italy - thank you

Orozco, Lucy LOrozco at valleynationalbank.com
Tue Aug 27 16:43:49 EDT 2013

Gotham Tribe,

I too agree totally!!!

Cheryl Katz and Cheri Elferis have arranged our vacations, Italy,
France, Belgium, Amsterdam, Costa Rica, etc...  so many I can't even
begin to tell you. And they have all been amazing, top notch and without
a glitch.  We have no waiting on lines and at every hotel we stayed have
been treated as VIPs.

In just 2 weeks we leave for Panama and the Galapagos. We are very
excited, counting the days and can't wait!

Thank you, you ladies are awesome!

Best Regards,
Lucy Orozco
Vice President, Branch Manager
NMLS ID# 902401
Valley National Bank
Midtown Branch
62 West 47th Street/ Bet 5th and 6th Ave.
New York, N.Y. 10036
Phone: 212.764.6755
W. Cell: 973.897.4442; P. Cell: 917.841.6988
Fax: 212.944.9476
Email: lorozco at valleynationalbank.com
<mailto:lorozco at valleynationalbank.com>
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE
The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and its
attachments may be confidential and protected from disclosure. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or an individual
responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you are
strictly prohibited from copying, disseminating or distributing this
communication. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately and destroy all electronic, paper or other
versions. The sender does not waive confidentiality in the event of any
inadvertent transmission to an unauthorized recipient. No representation
is made by the sender that this communication is virus-free. The
recipient alone is responsible for taking appropriate measures to ensure
that the e-mail is virus-free. Language contained in this electronic
mail transmission and its attachments does not create a binding contract
- Valley enters into contracts only on pre-approved forms. Thank you.