[Fredslist] Shout Out to Janet Adler(Very active Gothamite inFlorida)

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Fri Aug 23 13:59:36 EDT 2013

Yes Janet Adler is one of the Great Gothamites who does anything she can
to help others in any way she can. She is a smart, professional and down
to earth person.

We are so lucky to have Janet in Gotham and I am very lucky to have her
as the GC of Gotham Florida.

Robert Esposito
Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.
robert at barterluxury.com