[Fredslist] To The Gotham Family

Benjamin Geizhals bgeizhals at moritthock.com
Thu Aug 22 11:41:55 EDT 2013

Sixty-nine years ago today, my mother, Esther arrived at Auschwitz. She stood before Mengele.....

I am honored that my mother will be speaking and sharing her story with the Gotham family on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 at 12:30 at the Friar's Club.
It is our responsibility to be witnesses to history by hearing the story directly. This is especially true as the number of Holocaust survivors dwindles.
Those of you who have not heard Esther speak before owe it to yourselves not to miss this opportunity. Those who have heard her speak need no further encouragement to hear her again.

Honor Esther and honor yourselves. I look forward to seeing you on the 24th.

Warmly,
Ben

Lunch will be served. The cost is $40. Register on line at the Gotham website.