[Fredslist] We need to buy a house (or short term rental) near Great Neck

Jayne Latz jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Wed Aug 21 09:58:10 EDT 2013

Hi All,
We sold our big beautiful home in Great Neck and who knew there would be no
inventory to buy our new smaller home. We will soon be homeless!!

Are you thinking of selling your home in Great Neck or Port Washington? We
are ready to close immediately for the right house.  I need the Great
Neck/PW train line.

Please let me know if you, a friend or a relative has a house they are
selling or plan to sell.
Thank you

Jayne Latz

<http://corporatespeechsolutions.com>
*                                             *

Office: 212.308.7725
Mobile: 917.841.2965
*
*
Email: jayne at corporatespeechsolutions.com
Website:  http://corporatespeechsolutions.com
Blog:  corporatespeechsolutions.com/whats-new

<http://www.facebook.com/CorporateSpeechSolutions>
<https://www.twitter.com/jaynecss>
   <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jayne-latz/3/9b9/394>
<http://www.youtube.com/accentreduction>