[Fredslist] Need manufacturer for women's product

Lynn Amos lynn at fynelyne.com
Wed Aug 21 09:32:35 EDT 2013

Hi all,

One of my clients is looking for a U.S. manufacturer for a cushion designed
to ease the discomfort of a woman going through radiation therapy for breast
cancer. There are 4 slight variations to the product. Here is her
description, below. Please reply with any recommendations you may have for
someone who could manufacture this product for her. Thanks in advance!

The basic cushion is a tube of polyester/spandex knit approximately 8-inches
long which is wrapped around  a rolled center of polyester batting and is
attached on both ends to polyester straps w/adjustable sliders.

My starting order would be for 250 of each of the above.  I hope to come in
with a cost of $2. or less for each single sling (more for the double
slings, of course) in order to make the slings affordable for all.

Lynn Amos
 <mailto:lynn at fynelyne.com> lynn at fynelyne.com
P 914 930 4537
F  866 684 0294
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos

 <http://www.fynelyne.com/> http://www.fynelyne.com

Website Design . Custom WordPress Design . Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications . Logos . Book and Magazine
Design

Fyne Lyne Ventures, LLC

FyneLyneEmail