[Fredslist] Legal Intern/Law Clerk

Vincent Pallaci vtp at kushnicklaw.com
Tue Aug 20 21:10:21 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I'm looking to hire a law student (preferably an incoming 3L) part time as a law clerk/legal intern.  Duties will vary.  10-15 hours a week.  Good for a full time day student.  Practice is in Melville and student will get exposure to all facets of litigation (and some spending money!).

Please have interested candidates e-mail me resume, cover letter and writing sample.

Vincent T. Pallaci, Esq.
Kushnick Pallaci, PLLC
445 Broad Hollow Road, Suite 124
Melville, New York 11747
Tel: (631) 752-7100
Fax: (631) 777-7732
VTP at kushnicklaw.com<mailto:VTP at kushnicklaw.com>

This e-mail message is intended only for the individual to which it is addressed.  This e-mail may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you received this e-mail by accident, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail and all copies of it.

CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE:  Pursuant to Regulations Governing Practice Before the Internal Revenue Service, any tax advice contained herein is not intended or written to be used and cannot be used by a taxpayer for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer.