[Fredslist] Looking for list providers

Ted Lanzaro ted at lanzarocpa.com
Tue Aug 20 12:34:29 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham family,

I am looking for a list provider who can get me lists of the tax liens filed weekly by the Internal Revenue Service against NYC residents who owe back taxes.  If anyone does that or knows someone who runs a list service, let me know.

Thanks,

Ted

Theodore D. Lanzaro, Jr. CPA, CFE, CrFA
Lanzaro CPA, LLC
1 Corporate Drive, Suite 202
Shelton, CT 06484
203-922-1742
203-632-1212 fax
ted at lanzarocpa.com<mailto:ted at lanzarocpa.com>

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this document is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any transaction or matter that is contained in this document.