[Fredslist] CANCELLED - Gotham Softball August 24, 2013

Vincent Averaimo vincent at milfordlegal.com
Mon Aug 19 15:38:05 EDT 2013

Hello all:

My business partner's father has passed.  The funeral is scheduled for Saturday, August 24, 2013 and I will be attending.

Unfortunately that means that the much anticipated softball game for August 24, 2013 has been CANCELLED.  We are looking into new dates in the near future and will let everyone know.

Thanks and we will be in touch.

Vin

Vincent J. Averaimo, Esq.
[cid:image001.png at 01CE9CF2.18DABC50]
250 Broad Street
Milford, CT 06460
(203) 874-6773
(203) 874-5765 - Fax
vincent at milfordlegal.com<mailto:vincent at milfordlegal.com>
www.milfordlegal.com<http://www.milfordlegal.com>
This electronic communication from the Law Offices of KAPUSTA, OTZEL & AVERAIMO may be a confidential attorney client communication or may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  The content is strictly intended for the addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, please be informed that any disclosure, copy, distribution or use of the content of this message (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you suspect that you have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone or e-mail and immediately delete and/or destroy this communication and all attachments.

Milford Law, LLC d/b/a Kapusta, Otzel & Averaimo is a debt collector.  Milford Law, LLC d/b/a Kapusta, Otzel & Averaimo is attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that purpose.  However, if you are in bankruptcy or received a bankruptcy discharge of this debt, this communication is not an attempt to collect the debt against you personally, but is notice of a possible enforcement of the lien against the collateral property.