[Fredslist] Golf on Monday?

Fred Klein FKlein at kleinzelman.com
Fri Aug 16 10:25:03 EDT 2013

We still have 3 individual spots open for our Outing at Cold Spring CC in Huntington on Long Island this coming Monday.  One does not have to be a good golfer or member of Gotham to play. Cost is $375, which includes brunch, lunch, cocktails and dinner.

Door prizes include tickets to Letterman, tickets to Jerry Springer, a diamond pendant and, best of all, a table for 4 at the impossible to get into Rao's!

Please contact me if you are interested. You can also just come for cocktails and dinner. Rides from NYC are available.

Sent from
 my iPhone Fred