[Fredslist] Executive - Women Event a Hit!

Phyllis Weiss Haserot pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com
Wed Aug 14 18:25:31 EDT 2013

Ditto to all Susan Zinder siad. Thanks to Judy Mauer, Bruce Nevins and all responsible for the great event last evening. It was one of the best Gotham events I've been to in quite a while.

The company, conversation, food and wine and venue were all excellent. And Judy's photos are fascinating! She has so many talents.

Looking forward to more!
Phyllis

> Phyllis Weiss Haserot
> Practice Development Counsel
> Consulting/Coach to the Next Generation
> Author of "The Rainmaking Machine: Marketing Planning, Strategy and Management for Law Firms" and "The Marketer's Handbook of Tips & Checklists"
>
> * Next Generation, Next Destination*
> * Cross-Generational Conversation*
>
> Voice:: 212-593-1549
> pwhaserot at pdcounsel.com