[Fredslist] Circuit Riding Fun

Lynn Amos lynn at fynelyne.com
Wed Aug 14 18:13:00 EDT 2013

Bravo to both Bruce and Judy! Thank you both for hosting this great event.
It is much easier for us "hinterlanders" to get into the city in the evening
as opposed to noon. (I liked the rose prosecco best.)

And congratulations, Judy, on a new and exciting move in your career. You
are very talented! (I was an art major, so I know!) ;-)

Lynn Amos
 <mailto:lynn at fynelyne.com> lynn at fynelyne.com
P 914 930 4537
F  866 684 0294
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos> http://www.linkedin.com/in/lynnamos

 <http://www.fynelyne.com/> http://www.fynelyne.com

Website Design . Custom WordPress Design . Custom E-mail News Templates

Graphic Design for Business Print Communications . Logos . Book and Magazine
Design

Fyne Lyne Ventures, LLC

FyneLyneEmail