[Fredslist] A client needs a store lease amended -- for a karaoke bar.

Phyllis Dubrow pdubrow at pipeline.com
Wed Aug 14 15:14:24 EDT 2013

Is there a lawyer among us who can help with this?

A client has a building in Manhattan and a standard store lease that he
generally uses.  A new prospective tenant wants to open a karaoke bar.

Can someone help him with the appropriate language for a rider - or a
revision of what he's used for others in the building?

If you'll send me your info, I'll pass it on.  Thx.

Phyllis E. Dubrow | Attorney at Law

60 East 42nd Street, Suite 4600 | New York NY  10165

T: (212) 661-2885 | F: (212) 409-8682 | E: pdubrow at pipeline.com