[Fredslist] Sales Employment Opportunities / Security Staffing, Investigative and Consulting Service Sales

stc.gotham at gmail.com stc.gotham at gmail.com
Mon Aug 12 18:20:09 EDT 2013

Gotham member Corporate Security Resources, Inc. (CSR) is a boutique security services firm headquartered in Manhattan which provides clients with exceptionally professional security staffing and management services, business investigative services, and related consulting services in the NY/NJ, DC Metro, FL, and CA/HI markets.

Our target market is emerging and middle market businesses with recurring or periodic security needs.  Our ideal prospective clients include businesses with security guard or security/reception staffing requirements at office facilities, boutique hotels, hi-end retail and art gallery locations, and special events.

More about CSR can be learned by viewing our website www.csr-i.com.

We are currently looking for business development sales and marketing representatives in NY, DC and CA who are able and willing to:

- independently source and qualify leads,
- network within industry sectors,
- follow up by phone, in writing and in person, and
- ultimately propose services.

Compensation is paid through a very, very generous commission plan, with all expenses reimbursed.  Again, commissions are very, very generous for successful performance.

These positions can be:

- part time or full time, and worked from home,

- possibly "dove tailed" with other related employment activity (such as electronic security, CCTV and/or IT security sales, and non-security business services sales, etc.),

- adapted to personal circumstances (workforce re-entry after personal leave, graduate students in business or law and in need relevant experience, non traditional employment needs due to family responsibilities, income to fund an early retirement, etc.).

Successful candidates will likely be experienced in:

- service businesses,
- sales development, and
- verbal/written business communications.

Ideally, corporate security, law enforcement or paralegal education/experience would be very helpful.

Interested candidates should respond with a cover letter and detailed resume to sales.employment.csr at gmail.com, and be sure to include the words "Gotham Referred" in the subject line.

Steven T. Campbell
President
Corporate Security Resources, Inc.