[Fredslist] Property Manager for Flushing house

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Sun Aug 11 11:22:27 EDT 2013

Dear Friends:

A friend of mine is looking for a property manager for her mother's house
in Flushing.  See below for specific request.  can anyone help?

"My mom, 83 and in good shape lives in an 80 year old house in Flushing.
It's in pretty good shape but there's always something that needs repair.
She winters in Florida for 4 months and is also away about another 6 weeks
during the summer.
Although it is our preference for her to move, she is not ready.  My sister
and I would like to find a "property manager" who would look in on the
house on a regular basis, assess repairs, interview contractors and get
bids for work and oversee anythings that needs to be done.  We are going to
get a home inspection shortly."

Gideon

--
Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers