[Fredslist] Jim Taibleson Connects People

Ann Lindsay ann at sosformen.com
Fri Aug 9 09:35:37 EDT 2013

Dear Gothamites,

Just HAD to let you know that i had the pleasure of a lunch with Jim Taibleson, of Jim Educates Warriors and Wealth Manager of The Investment Center.  With in 2 hours of our lunch, Jim had reached out to a major military force - a man who is helping get Vets get fulfilling jobs.  Jim set up a lunch with the three of us and within 48 hours, i had made a connection with a man who is considering me to be a part of training for image, dress for success and interview presentation skills on a national level.

I want you all to know that I have rarely come across an individual with such a passion for doing "good", helping others and seeing his (vast) contacts provide help and assistance to others.

If this is how he treats a new acquaintance, think how passionately he will manage your money.  Go to www.investmentctr.com or www.jimeducateswarriors for more information.

Ann Lindsay
Style of Success Image Consulting
www.sosformen.com