[Fredslist] Need some space for shooting city scenes

sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com sodhig at gurmeetsodhi.com
Thu Aug 8 14:49:02 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham,

We are doing some still photo shoots this saturday in NYC for my upcoming show. I need access to some terrace space; balconies; roof tops or windows with great views. We need to capture city scenes. There is no big crew for this shoot. Its just my photographer and myself. Our shoots will be from 8am-10am at different venues (one of them could be yours).  Please feel free to email/call me if you can help me. I thank you in advance.

Regards,