[Fredslist] Possible associate position opening up--matrimonial

Curt Arnel curt.arnel at verizon.net
Thu Aug 8 12:20:26 EDT 2013

There is a possibility we may be soon looking for an associate attorney for
our small downtown Brooklyn matrimonial/family law firm.  Must have at least
3 years of F/T matrimonial experience, and be comfortable in a small firm
environment.  This is preliminary, but the opening is likely so I may as
well put it out there now.  If interested please send resume/cover
letter/salary requirements to me at curt.arnel at verizon.net.  No agents, head
hunters, or phone calls.  Only want email contact and only from the
associate applicants directly.  Please use discretion.  Thanks!  Curt Arnel,
Esq.