[Fredslist] Bookkeeper/Office Assistant looking for new position

jnkruns at aol.com jnkruns at aol.com
Thu Aug 8 09:14:24 EDT 2013

Hello Gotham.

I have a friend who is a bookkeeper/Office Assistant with experience working in small businesses looking for a new position in the NYC area.

Please contact me if you have a need and I will put you in touch with the individual searching for a new opportunity.

Since this is a personal referral, no finders fee is involved.

Thank you.

Jeffrey N. Kamberg
Candidate Sourcing Recruiter
Robert Half International

125 Park Avenue-4th Floor        522 RXR Plaza
New York, NY 10017                     Uniondale, NY 11556
Tel 212-687-7878                            Tel 516-357-2000
Fax 212-682-7749                        Fax  516-357-2018

Email:  Jeffrey.kamberg at rhi.com
website:  www.rhi.com

A Global Leader in Professional  Specialized Staffing Services Since 1948