[Fredslist] Job openings in growing architecture and design firm

Debra Lindner debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Aug 8 10:33:29 EDT 2013

Hello All,

Listed below are 3 job openings for a growing architecture & design firm.

If you or anyone you know is interested in submitting a resume, please email
resumes to careers at kahnarchiteture.com and include salary req.  No phone
calls please.

Sr. Interior Designer (10+)

We are a growing architecture & interiors firm looking for a full time
senior interior designer with 10+ years experience to work on the firm's
retail and corporate accounts.  Candidate should be able to coordinate
junior staff and a successful candidate must have a strong level of
experience in space planning, design development skills including ability to
diversify concepts among different client brands, furniture specifications
and the selection of finishes and material.  The candidate will join the
firm as the lead senior designer for all projects and work directly with the
president of the firm on our major accounts.  We require a minimum of a 10+
years experience and a Bachelor of Science in Interior Design or equal.
Also, knowledge of ACAD 2011 or higher, Adobe and Microsoft Office products
is must.    Experience working at a large corporate interiors firm a plus -
plus!  Please email resumes to careers at kahnarchiteture.com and salary req.
No phone calls please

Interior Designer (3-5)

We are a growing architecture & interiors firm looking for a full time
interior designer with 3-5 years experience to work on the firm's retail and
corporate accounts.  Our focus is "branding" corporate interiors to maximize
our client's ability to market their built environment. We are seeking a
full time interior designer with 3-4 years experience to join our team.
Successful candidates must have experience in space planning, materials
library management, furniture product and excellent design skills regarding
finish and material selections. The candidate will have a great opportunity
to grow within our firm as we continuing to take a leadership role within
the industry.

We require a minimum of 3-5 years experience and a Bachelor of Science in
Interior Design or equal. A strong knowledge of ACAD 2011 or higher, Adobe,
Photoshop, Sketch-UP and Microsoft Office products is must.  Experience
working at a large corporate interiors firm is plus!  Please email resume to
careers at kahnarchiteture.com and salary req.  No phone calls please

Job Captain/ Project Architect (7-10)

We are a growing architecture & interiors firm looking for a full time
senior interior designer with 7-10 years experience to work on the firm's
retail and corporate accounts.  Successful candidates must have a strong
level of experience in ACAD and a strong understanding of assembling a
complete CD package including coordination with other disciplines and
engineers. We require a minimum of a 7-10 years experience and a Bachelor of
Science in architecture or equal. Also, knowledge of ACAD 2011 or higher,
Adobe and Microsoft Office products is must. Experience working at a large
corporate interiors firm is a plus!  Please email resume to
careers at kahnarchiteture.com and salary req.  No phone calls please