[Fredslist] FAIRCHESTER REAL ESTATE CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: Renee Nevins of John M. Glover Agency

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Thu Aug 8 07:13:18 EDT 2013

The Fairchester Real Estate Chapter is proud to welcome new member Renee Nevins to our network.
Renee is affiliated with the John M. Glover Agency that provides individual and group health, long term care,  disability and life insurance.
She has over 26 years of experience in this field and has made many personal business relationships that she is wanting to share with Gotham.
Renee has quickly achieved a positive reputation of being an excellent  networker  and "true giver".
She surely will be a tremendous asset to our chapter and the Gotham "tribe"!

Please look for her at future Gotham events and welcome her to our network!

Business address:
53 Lake Avenue Extension
Danbury, CT 06811
Phone: 203 672 4953
Cell:  203 733 8256
email address: rnevins at johnmglover.com<mailto:rnevins at johnmglover.com>

Co-Chair and Group Coordinator Fairchester Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
(c) 516 528 2288
email: skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com<mailto:skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com>