[Fredslist] OFF THE RECORD at LaMOTTA's in Port Washington 8/23/13 from 7-11

Curt Arnel curt.arnel at verizon.net
Wed Aug 7 13:52:56 EDT 2013

Gotham Battle of the Bands winner "OFF THE RECORD" returns to LaMOTTA'S in
Port Washington on FRIDAY AUGUST 23RD from 7-11 PM.  LaMotta's is a great
restaurant with inside and outside waterfront dining/bar/areas at a
beautiful hi-end marina in Port Washington harbor! We play outside and the
setting is gorgeous, nice people and No cover! Last time we played there it
was packed and everyone was dancing, etc.  Please join Gotham member Curt
Arnel (Brooklyn group) and his band for an evening of Classic
Rock/Funk/R&B/Soul/Blues/Motown, etc. You will be dancing...yes you will!
Bring your friends, this is a good time!   Check out the restaurant at
www.lamottas.net.  I hope to see you there...best, Curt.