[Fredslist] PLEASE HELP

Patty Falco patty at thebugsstophere.com
Wed Aug 7 09:08:36 EDT 2013

cid:image001.png at 01CE8455.3A699E50

Dear Family, Friends & Colleagues -  I am extremely proud to announce that I
have been selected to be inducted into the Class of 2013 as an Honoree at
the Long Island's Champions for a Cure Awards Dinner Tues. Aug. 13th at
Carlyle on the Green in Bethpage State Park!

The dinner, which runs from 6-9pm and includes wine and beer, will benefit
the Arthritis Foundation.

To that end, I hope you will be able to help me raise $1k either as a
straight donation or dinner ticket purchase.  Can you be one of my 50 people
who donates $20?  Even better would be if you could purchase a dinner
ticket, which is only $60, and join me in the celebration of Long Islanders
Making a Difference!.

Please visit my personal webpage at www.honoringstevenfree.eventbrite.com
for more info or call me with any questions.

Thanks and have a great week,

Steven Free

President