[Fredslist] Potential member for Gotham CT Groups

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Tue Aug 6 16:53:49 EDT 2013

My Cousin Linda Palo has just had a soft opening of her boutique in
Madison, CT. After many years of working nationally for fashion leaders
she decided to spearhead her own boutique.

She is excited about attending some Gotham CT meetings and joining
Gotham. Please reach out to her with an invitation. Also she would love
to invite any Gotham members to her store opening.

Dear Robert,

 As we discussed I am  excited about  hosting the launch of my first
location in Madison Ct. Friday August 30- Monday Sept 2.

Robertson Madison is a lifestyle boutique, offering a merchandise
assortment of hand crafted shoes, apparel, and accessories. The store
located at 69 Wall Street, Madison, Connecticut. Owner, Linda Palo will
incorporate her nearly 30 years of experience in retail and wholesale
fashion and footwear industry to Robertson Madison. She has worked for
such industry leaders as Kenneth Cole, Esprit De Corp., Nine West Group,
Banana Republic, and Chanel.

Robertson Madison will offer products with exceptional fashion styling,
comfort and quality. The assortment will offer shoe brands such as:
Stuart Weitzman, The Frye Boot Co., Mephisto, Dansko, Rebecca Minkoff,
Badgley Mischka, Aquatilia, AGL, Cordani; handbags by; Rebecca Minkoff,
Kooba, and Vin Baker, apparel from; Morrissey, Chalet, Habitual,
Christopher Fischer and accessories by Tilo, and jewelry by In2Design.

Linda travels extensively throughout Europe, and the United States. She
has been trained, and mentored by the industry's best, giving her the
knowledge and skills to assort a store with a balance of latest trends,
and classic styling.

One may ask: Why Madison?

Linda loves the shoreline, and Madison, CT is emerging. Having grown up
in New Haven and currently living in East Haven, CT she has watched the
shoreline evolve, and wants to bring examples of her personal shopping
experiences throughout the country to the shoreline.

Robertson Madison is an inspirational name. It is the fusion of
Robertson Boulevard, Los Angeles, and Madison Avenue, New York. These
are two fabulous places to shop, and Linda is bringing these influences
to Connecticut. Robertson Madison will offer a unique shopping
experience, featuring designer and emerging designers, along with iconic
American brands, with the majority of the assortment manufactured in New
York, Los Angeles, Italy, Spain, France, along with local artists here
in Connecticut.

I am extremely excited about what lies ahead for the feedback thus far
has been incredible.

The Gotham Group sounds like a great fit for me and I am very interested
in joining.

Best,

Linda Palo

President