[Fredslist] JOINT MEETING - August 22nd - Bandit Too, LBGTQ and Open House

Jeanne Anne Norton jeanneannenorton at earthlink.net
Sun Aug 4 12:28:55 EDT 2013

Greetings to all of Gotham on this beautiful Sunday.

You may think summer is almost over as today is August 4th.  For me, our
annual summer vacation trip out of the Capital Region and the Adirondacks
starts next Sunday when we head to the Seaview in Galway, NJ for a week of
golf, swimming, beaching and Elizabeth Arden.  If anyone is planning to be
in the Atlantic City area let me know.  It is a mere 20 minutes away from
the Seaview.

While in New Jersey, I will be looking forward to seeing my dear friends,
Laraine Schwartz, GC of LBGTQ and Rich Miller, GC of Open House and my
Bandit Too co-GC on Thursday, August 22nd at the Friars Club for our much
anticipated joint meeting.  Isn¹t that always one of the best reasons to
attend a meeting; to see old friends and, of course, to make new ones.

Since this is a joint meeting there are no non-compete concerns.  Everyone
is welcome so I hope that those of you who have not been to one of our
meetings are available and can join us as we close out the Summer season and
Gotham¹s Summer of Giving.   Bring a friend.  We have seats at the table for
new members in our groups.

Sign up at
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Open-House-Meeting-2012-12-26-
2.  You need to pay the $40 meeting fee prior to attending.  No surprise
guests.

Don¹t forget to click the ³I¹ll be there!² button so that other Gotham
members and friends know you will be attending and you can catch up on what
you have been doing this Summer.

A gentle reminder and follow up to Fred¹s email of Friday ...... If you
would like to donate more than a few dollars you carried in your wallet and
placed in the envelope at a previous meeting this summer, and are in a
position to do so, please go to www.gothamfoundation.org and click the
³Donate Now² button.  The charitable recipients of our Summer of Giving
program are ever so grateful to us.  This year¹s goal is to give $5,000 to 4
recipients.

See you in a few weeks.

Jeanne Anne Norton
Co-GC Bandit Too