[Fredslist] Profile

Diane DiResta diane at diresta.com
Fri Aug 2 18:41:34 EDT 2013

I agree with Fred. It's frustrating to go to the directory and not find a
completed profile. People lose money by not adding their contact information
to the website.
On more than one occasion, I couldn't find contact information and simply
chose another vendor. Nobody has time to track a member down. Why make it
hard for people to find you? It seems like a waste of money to join Gotham
and then be invisible. It also sends a message about how a business
operates. Just sayin...

Diane

 Communicating with Impact!

 31 E32nd Street  Suite 300