[Fredslist] Eiffel Tower

Ostroff, Gary GOstroff at kanekessler.com
Fri Aug 2 07:59:20 EDT 2013

I am traveling with my family to Europe.  One of our stops is a short
visit to Paris and It seems that there are no more tickets available
online on the day I am visiting with my family.  Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Gary E. Ostroff, Esq.

Partner
Kane Kessler, P.C.
1350 Avenue of the Americas, 26th Floor
New York, New York 10019
Direct Dial: (212) 519-5112
Fax: (212) 262-1766
E-Mail: gostroff at kanekessler.com <mailto:gostroff at kanekessler.com>

This e-mail and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly
prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error please immediately
notify me at (212) 541-6222 and permanently delete the original copy,
any copy of this e-mail, and any printout thereof

IRS Circular 230 disclosure:
that any U.S. federal tax advice contained in this communication
(including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and
cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the
Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to
another party any transaction or matter addressed herein