[Fredslist] Laptop computers...

Tessa Marquis tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com
Thu Aug 1 11:47:04 EDT 2013

Hans, and all interested parties:

First recommendation: Upgrade by about $20 for more memory.

Second: Decide whether you need brand new or if "refurbished" will suffice.

Third: #3 option below is best, if you can understand what Ehsan wrote.

Call me for further clarification, or assistance with purchase.

Tessa Marquis
Gotham New Haven
New Standard Institute, Inc.

Specializing in Electrical & Mechanical Skills and Maintenance Management
training.
"Training that Works.for People who Work"

84 Broad Street  |  Milford, CT 06460  |  USA
203.783.1582 x101
 <mailto:tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com>
tmarquis at newstandardinstitute.com