[Fredslist] The case of the missing young man: Thank you to all!

Suzanne Neilson suzanneneilson at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 23:03:25 EDT 2013

I want to send tremendous thanks to the many people who answered my posting
about needing to find a young man who walked out on paying his school loan
(leaving me to pay as co-signer).  I am still gathering a few facts that can
be helpful in the search, at which point I'll be in touch.  I so appreciate
all of your tips and referrals and offers to help--once again it shows how
wonderful and caring a group Gotham is!

Until then, my sincerest thank you, and best to you all,

Suzanne
Suzanne Neilson
The Organized Life

Gotham Princeton