[Fredslist] Field level seats: Yankees v. Oakland A's on Sunday, May 5

Wolff, Allen R. AWolff at olshanlaw.com
Tue Apr 30 17:43:51 EDT 2013

I am selling two tickets to this Sunday's (May 5) 1PM game between the Yankees and the Oakland A's.  It should be a great day for baseball; the forecast is for sunny and warm weather.  The seats are excellent-- Section 113, row 27 at field level, first base side at the infield/outfield transition.  Just under the overhang enough to avoid a sunburn, but still feel the action!  In-seat waiter service.  Face value is $120 each.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Thanks!
Allen

Gotham Real Estate Group

PS: You are not seeing double!  I had also listed my tickets for the Saturday game (they sold very quickly) and now I am selling my tickets to the Sunday game.

Allen R. Wolff

O L S H A N

OLSHAN FROME WOLOSKY LLP
Park Avenue Tower
65 East 55th Street
New York, NY 10022
Direct: 212-451-2299
Facsimile: 212.451.2222
Email: AWolff at olshanlaw.com
Web: www.olshanlaw.com

To ensure compliance with requirements imposed by the IRS, we inform you that unless specifically indicated otherwise, any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachment to this communication, other than an attachment which is a formal tax opinion) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code, or (ii) promoting, marketing, or recommending to another party any tax-related matter addressed herein.

Electronic transmissions by the law firm of Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP may contain information that is confidential or proprietary, or protected by the attorney-client privilege or work product doctrine. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents hereof is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify Olshan Frome Wolosky LLP at once at 212.451.2300.