[Fredslist] Expert Lawyers on Expert Witnesses - May 8 CLE workshop

Peter Theobald peter at klgcf.com
Tue Apr 30 12:42:34 EDT 2013

Hello Gothamites,

If you practice in the New York City area or you are in town on May 8, we hope you will join us for the CLE Workshop - "Expert Lawyers on Expert Witnesses" - on May 8, 2013 from 1:15 to 6:00 p.m.  This program is being sponsored by the ABA's Section of Litigation Expert Witnesses Committee.  We have an all-star panel of lawyers and experts ready to discuss and debate expert witness issues covering everything from the retention of expert witnesses, the preparation of expert reports and the presentation of expert witness trial testimony.   There will be lessons learned for all, seasoned litigators and young lawyers, plus a cocktail and networking reception at the end of the program.  For more information and to register, please go to: http://www.americanbar.org/groups/litigation/events_cle/expert_lawyers_on_expert_witnesses.html

We look forward to seeing you on May 8.  And while we're at it, please do us a huge favor and send this around to others in your firm or elsewhere who you think might be interested in seeing this program.

Regards,

Peter Theobald

Peter J. Theobald - KLG Computer Forensics LLC
Computer Forensic Investigation / Digital Evidence Recovery / Data Recovery
6800 Jericho Turnpike, Suite 206E Syosset NY 11791
Tel: 516-364-3232 / 212-505-5770, Fax: 516-364-3186

CONFIDENTIALITY:
The document(s) accompanying this transmission may contain confidential and/or privileged information. This information is intended for use by the individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosures, copying, distribution or use of this information is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify this office immediately.