[Fredslist] FW: My resume

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Mon Apr 29 21:19:44 EDT 2013

Hi All -

I am attaching the resume of a dear friend who finds himself in the job market after many years.  He gives some insight as to what he is looking for below.

If you have any leads, ideas, suggestions for him, please contact Alex directly.  He is copied on this email.

Thanks in advance for all the Gotham help!

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.

IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication. (The foregoing disclaimer has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury regulations governing tax practitioners.)