[Fredslist] Suppose it would ge a good idea to attach the conference flyer!!! My Bad!!!

Marc Kroll mgkroll at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 26 15:17:03 EDT 2013

Hi Gotham,

I have attached a flyer about the details of the conference.

This is an all-day affair and is user-friendly designed for maximum
networking and Q & A.

We have over 120 individuals registered already and we expect over 200
attendees.

We have "A" team speakers coming which should be able to answer all
questions about this highly challenging and complicated

law for both employers and employees.

If you are interested in sponsorship or just want more information about the
conference please call me

Comp360

Marc Kroll

Managing Principal