[Fredslist] In concert June 17 Poco & Buffalo Springfield co-founder Rock & Roll Hall of famer Richie Furay

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Thu Apr 25 15:44:19 EDT 2013

You hear me talking about the music; some have even seen me wearing the tee-shirts.
Here is the chance to see and listen to the source of it all.
So Monday, June 17 at B.B. King Blues Club in  Times Square.
Join me and others --  at a concert by Poco & Buffalo Springfield co-founder Rock & Roll Hall of Famer Richie Furay.
No one sings better.
Tickets are $30 but folks who have TDF might check it out.

For more about Richie's concert view
http://www.bbkingblues.com/bio.php?id=2890
or see below my email address.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com ♦ CoreyBearak.com ♦ Bearak on Twitter
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

From Buffalo Springfield & Poco
RICHIE FURAY
June 17, 2013
Showtime @ 8:00PM
Doors Open @ 6:00PM
Tickets $30.00 in advance, $35.00 day of show

After starting his musical career as a solo artist and member of various folk groups, Richie Furay formed Buffalo Springfield in 1967 with Stephen Stills, Neil Young, Bruce Palmer, and Dewey Martin. The band's debut album included the hit single "For What It's Worth," and the group went on to record two more albums before disbanding in 1968.

In 1968, Furay formed Poco, one of the first country-rock hybrid bands, with Jim Messina, Rusty Young, George Grantham, Randy Meisner (quickly replaced by Timothy B. Schmidt), and Paul Cotton (Messina's replacement after three albums). Poco recorded six albums with Furay at the helm, including the classics Pickin' Up The Pieces and A Good Feeling To Know. The band's unique sound set the stage for bands like The Eagles as well as for the rock music that now dominates the modern country music market of the 21st Century.

Soon after departing Poco in 1973, Furay participated in Souther-Hillman-Furay Band. The band's hit single was Furay's "Falling In Love." After three solo albums in the '70s, he headed home to Colorado, where he is the pastor of the Calvary Chapel. He has since released two excellent inspiration albums - In My Father's House and I Am Sure. More recently, he released Heartbeat of Love in 2006, his first general market album in three decades.

The Richie Furay Band is currently performing material from Furay's extensive catalog. Featuring the young rhythm section of Aaron Sellen, Alan Lemke, Jesse Furay Lynch, and Scott Sellen, the live show spans Furay's rich musical history and recreates some of the country rock legend's best work - "Kind Woman," "A Good Feelin' to Know," "A Child's Claim to Fame," and "Crazy Eyes," just to name a few.

Richie Furay Website
Richie Furay Myspace Page
Richie Furay Facebook Page

The pop-our player play audio using "grooveshark" which is not available on mobile devices

The songs on it are "A Good Feelin' To Know" and "Fallin' In Love"