[Fredslist] FAIRCHESTER CHAPTER WELCOMES NEW MEMBER: Nick Ferrarone of American Land Services

Stephen Kirschner skirschner at matrixrealtygrp.com
Wed Apr 24 16:12:07 EDT 2013

The Fairchester Chapter is proud to welcome new member Nick Ferrarone to our network.

Nick is affiliated with American Land Services a full service title insurance company that is licensed in 38 states
Nick has been with American Land for about 9 months, and prior to that he worked for a long established real estate appraisal and management company. He has made many business relationships that he is wanting to share with Gotham.
Nick has a quickly achieved a positive reputation of being an excellent  networker  and "true giver" and will surely be a tremendous asset to our chapter and the Gotham "tribe"!

Please look for him at future Gotham events and welcome him to our network!

Business address:
One Penn Plaza
New York City, NY 10119
Phone: 212 239 1000
Cell:  914 584 6057
email address: nferrarone at americanlandservices.com<mailto:nferrarone at americanlandservices.com>
Group Coordinator Gotham Real Estate Chapter
Steve Kirschner
Vice President
Business Development and Leasing
MATRIX INVESTMENT GROUP