[Fredslist] New Staten Island Group

Al Fecci alfecci at eadv.com
Tue Apr 23 20:54:17 EDT 2013

A "Group-Hug" to my Gotham family, who took the time and made a sincere effort in launching "Staten Island Gotham Networking".  Fred always states "We are a Community of Givers", and "What goes around,comes around". And today, it. truly Rained Gotham Love and Support. They came from everywhere, Princeton, Brooklyn, NYC and Long Island. Showing our Breadth and Passion. I am truly blessed   and felt "THE LOVE". May God bless all of you. Respectfully, Your Pal, Al Fecci
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T